The latest buzzword in Networking. SD-WAN offers a lightweight replacement to traditional technologies and is applied to your existing WAN network products such as Broadband, Leased Lines or even 4G.
The benefits of an SD-WAN approach are substantial, compared to traditional WAN products, including reduced capital and operational costs at the WAN edge, improved
provisioning times and enhanced branch uptime. SD-WAN provides dynamic path selection, along with improved management and zero-touch configuration, as well as VPN capability.
• Best inclusive feature set: cloud-based operation, fully featured WAN with WiFi and firewall in one box
• Best inbuilt resilience: can use multiple access and mix technologies; including LTE and Ultrafast Broadband (FTTP and G.fast)
• Best range of enhanced features: PCI Compliance Voice Services, and many more
• Best flexibility: use of any internet access for true carrier independence
• Best value and prices: unbeatable prices with a plethora of features aimed at reducing your network cost