ES Systems are looking to recruit a Service Desk Engineer. We are seeking to appoint, an enthusiastic, reliable, self-motivated engineer, to start as soon as possible in our office based just outside of Durham. Service Desk Engineers will manage all customer requests and incidents from receipt to resolution, ensuring accuracy and compliance with SLA targets when assigning them.
Role: Service Desk Engineer
Salary: depending on your technical experience
Job Type: Full Time
ES Systems are a well-established and innovative IT solutions company. Building on our success our company is expanding its staff at our Durham office. We offer a high quality outsourced IT service to our diverse and loyal customer base throughout the UK.
The benefits of working for a service provider such as ES Systems is the opportunity for you to increase your technical skills and knowledge as you resolve complex and diverse issues to a wide customer base.
Our Service Desk:
Provides front-line support via telephone and email.
Using Remote tools to connect to customers devices and networks. The Service desk is an established team that is responsible for resolving cases in an efficient and customer focused manner working on the principles of ‘First Time Resolution’ as well as monitoring customers Networks and Server performance.
A Typical Day will include:
Each day will bring new challenges and experience as you learn and deal with a variety of issues in this demanding position that requires exceptional service skills. Using your ability to clearly articulate solutions to the customers using your extensive technical knowledge of products, technologies, and infrastructures. Acting as the front line of the company you will be the point of contact for the customers resolving and logging issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Currently, be working in a support capacity within IT with a track record of providing front-line support to a wide variety of clients and customers. This would ideally be within the Managed Services sector however other sector experience may be considered
- Familiar with a range of support from Desktop Support through to Windows Server, Cloud solutions such as Office 365 and Microsoft Azure environments. VoIP and Network infrastructure
- Have experience in a Helpdesk or Technical Service Desk environment
- Commitment and interest in providing exceptional customer service and the ability to translate technical issues to a non-technical audience
- High level and natural aptitude for IT troubleshooting & problem solving
- Highly organised and able to work on own initiative to complete the range of tasks required and often working on multiple cases at once
- As much as your technical skills count, your ability to work unsupervised & under pressure are important along with your analytical, communication and prioritisation skills
- Maintaining and developing your own knowledge and skills to assist with first-time resolution
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com.